Like bending a paper clip back and forth, your body experiences strain when working with a computer for a long time, resulting in headaches, tired eyes, back pain, lack of mental focus, and overall fatigue.
But these problems can be averted if you use a computer efficiently and take breaks. These tips will help you work more efficiently and increase your productivity
- Take a 10-minute break when you feel tired.
- Learn to type – looking up and down several times will make anyone dizzy
- Learn keyboard shortcuts – “WINDOW + L” takes little time, Start>Arrow>Lock takes longer
- Buy a chair you feel comfortable in
- Make several music playlists that last your whole workday or listen to the radio
- Use virtual desktops to get organized
- Take a day to organize your physical desk
- Take a day to organize your virtual desktops